Sunday, May 4, 2014

What would I want for my last meal?

Most people eat to live, I would say I live to eat. Nothing brings me the pure joy that food does so imagining my last meal is incredibly hard. What would I probably want served in my last meal? Some of everything, a bite of my favorite meal from each of my favorite cuisines. However, that would probably end up giving me a severe stomach ache and I wouldn't like to go out like that. For my last meal I would want an endless supply of fruits, I can eat fruits all day. Some of my favorites are mangoes, strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, oranges, grapes, and papaya. I can just imagine eating an entire bowl of thinly sliced mangoes covered in salt and chili powder. Actually now that I think about it that is exactly what I would want for my last meal: A bowl of thinly sliced mangoes covered in salt and chili powder. At the beginning of this blog post I was not sure of what I would want for my last meal because I would not wanna give up any meal that I like. However, it has helped me identify exactly what my favorite thing to eat is. Now that I think about it every time I visit home during break before I leave my mom makes sure to buy a green mango and prepare it just the way i like with salt and chili powder. If you haven't tried it and you like spice and fruits you should definitely try it!



No comments:

Post a Comment