- Cheese- whether it was Peccorino Romano, Mozzarella, or American, you could guarantee there was cheese for any meal.
- Leftover homemade pasta sauce
- Eggplant Parmesan- my dad usually ate this
- Luncheon meat including ham, turkey and salami
- Raw broccoli, tomatoes, and salad
- An endless amount of apples and pears
- Beverages like pop, lemonade, milk, and iced tea
- Maple Syrup, chocolate syrup and dressings that could only be used in small amounts.
During seasonal times or special occasions I would be really excited to find these things in my fridge:
- Cheese sticks
- baked beans
- egg nog
- Capri sun juice boxes
- Pizza logs or pizza rolls
- Orange pop
- Kid cuisine premade meals- i thought those things were the best
- Hotdogs and Hamburgers
- Cottage cheese
- Trix Yogurt
Basically, I was happy when these products were on sale and I was able to eat junk food, haha.
It is hard to remember everything in my fridge from when I was little, but these products stood out to me; YUM!