Monday, April 28, 2014

My Last Meal

If for some reason I had to choose my last meal, it would be overflowing with 3 of my favorite things: carbs, cheese, and chocolate... of course, not all together.

My last meal would ultimately be a side spinach salad with grapes, feta cheese, blueberries, walnuts, and raspberry vinaigrette. The main portion of the meal would be ravioli stuffed with cheese and smothered in a lot of sweet tomoatoe sauce! For dessert, I would request cannolis filled with strained and sweetened ricotta cheese (like my family makes) along with triple chocolate cake topped with shavings of toffee. Doesn't that all sound delicious?!

The important message to this post though is that food is universal. No matter if its your last meal of the day, or the last meal of your life, food is diverse, delicious and it brings people together.

This has been an exciting class getting to meet new people and try new foods and I'm glad I was able to have this experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment